Wednesday 28 October 2015

Xndo


.Hey guys its been a week since I've tried these Xndo products and I must admit it works!!! That's the reason why I would recommend these. As being told by the sales consultant, I would be able to lose 1kg per week!:) And guess what? When I returned to the Xndo outlet last Saturday, the consultant weigh me and I've lost 1.3kg!! My muscle and metabolic rate increases . Yay! Well its just 1.3kg but its an effort because I don't just consume the products but also exercise regularly


This protein shake is to be consumed in the morning. This is to replace the breakfast you always take. This makes you full longer without taking breakfast. My all time fav is the chocolate protein shake!! This actually convert your fats to muscle so of course with that you also need to exercise to toned your body.






Woke up and shower and still with my damp hair, couldn't wait
to drink my fav chocolate protein shake!<3







This is the grape and apple drink. This is to be consumed when you are not eating any of the Xndo meals. The grape drink is to be consumed 5 minutes before a meal. This grape drink is to block carbs. Straight away after a meal, the apple drink must be consumed. This apple drink is to block fats.
 
 
 
Xndo meals are the best because not only they are low in calories but, it contains 6 times more soluble fibre that helps to slow down digestion and prolong the sensation of fullness.
 
 
This enzyme drink is to be consumed 30 minutes before bedtime. This drink helps to cleanse and purify the body, support healthy metabolism, promote regular bowel movement and help to eliminate excess waste from the body.
 
If you would want to try these Xndo products, here are the outlets
-Parkway Parade
-The Centrepoint
-Plaza Singapura
-Vivo City
-Jurong Point
-Causeway Point
 
Or you can log on to their website at www.xndo.net

No comments:

Post a Comment